So, you're interested in joining our team?
At Huebner Integrated Marketing, we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our creative team. So, if you’re looking for an engaging environment to call home, we encourage you to reach out and to start building a relationship with us as we look to fill new and exciting positions within our fast-growing agency.
Even if you don’t find open positions listed below, you never know what opportunities await from one moment to the next. All backgrounds and experience levels are welcome to apply, so whether you’re a developer, photographer, videographer or a freelancer with a skill you believe we need on our team, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us and to get the ball rolling.
Well, before you start packing your bags, there are some things you might want to know about us first:
- Huebner Marketing is located in one of the best places to live in America (according to Forbes, Money and others), just off Highway 287 between Loveland and Fort Collins, CO. We are about 50 minutes from Denver International Airport as well as downtown Denver, 55 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park, and less than that if you decide to venture into the mountains for some trout fishing or mountain biking. Close to the city AND close to getting away from it all--it really is about as good as it gets.
- We are not your typical ad agency. We focus on manufacturers and their sales channels, with a goal of making our clients a hero to their sales channels. Our clients stick with us longer than usual, probably because our staff members are really nice and work our tails off for them. Big egos are not allowed. Complementary sodas, popcorn, fruit, TV dinners, granola bars, etc. are available daily. Oh, and we have great views of the mountains, too.
- You will like it here if you enjoy a manageable pace, nice people, strategic thinking, the outdoors, family time, baked goods, challenging projects, and taking ownership of your work.
- You will not like it here if you are entitlement-oriented, lazy, or you don't play well with others.
- We are much more interested in finding the right person to fight the good fight alongside our team than we are in finding the cheapest talent out there. If you are the right person for the job, we will try make it worth your while.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects for our White Label IQ division's agency clients.
As a tech-savvy professional, the DPM is expected to have an understanding of how to best use technology to complete client projects. The DPM should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a DPM, communication skills will also be critical to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, the DPM will be able to handle inquiries from agencies regarding our services, provide quotes for projects, and then manage and deliver projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead complex web / ecommerce projects through discovery and planning to development implementation
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with other key stakeholders
- Develop content strategies, sitemaps, and wireframes tailored to business goals and vision
- Lead ecommerce project plan, requirement gathering, product requirements and user workflows.
- Leverage data and analytics to guide design, UX, and UI of client projects
- Provide technical and functional direction to team members, as well as assign and manage the workload
- Manage client communication and expectations
- Monitor project progress and scope to report statuses to management and clients alike
- Manage and review quality of work to ensure it meets company standards
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time
- Assist with preparing project proposals, including work items, creating cost estimates, and developing project schedules
- Conduct weekly client status meetings
- 3 years of website project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress (WooCommerce and Shopify platforms a plus)
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts and strategy
- A success-focused mindset and willingness to creatively problem solve
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others or independently
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks
- Familiar with Photoshop, xD, HubSpot, G Suite, and agile project management a plus
- General experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup a plus
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested? Apply below - or simply send your resume to [email protected]