Based in Fort Collins, Colorado, at the base of the mighty Rockies, we bring a spirit of adventure to everything we do.
Our team of creative marketers takes inspiration from these surroundings and the innovative brands we serve.
Our mission is to empower brands and people to find and amplify their relevancy to the world.
For more than 30 years, we’ve partnered with leading manufacturers to first solidify what makes them most relevant in their industry and to then tell that story proudly through an innovative, integrated marketing strategy.
Real people making a real impact in our work and in the world.
Huebner team members enjoy a flexible, family environment with the opportunity to grow as a professional and a person.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and a monthly health benefit for physical and/or mental health.
We offer competitive compensation as well as a 401k with a company match.
We believe in work/life balance and offer a flexible hybrid work week to make sure it happens.
We believe that doing good goes beyond being great at our jobs, and we support orphans and those who care for them around the world through our Huebner Lift initiative.
I feel such genuine support and care from every one of our team members. Our leadership is considerate, always keeping the company moving forward and making sure we are relevant to the changing needs of our customers. I am truly grateful for this company and each individual that makes it the wonder that it is!
- Director of Finance and Administration
Colorado marketing agency Huebner Integrated Marketing is looking for a talented content specialist to join our team. A trusted marketing partner serving manufacturers of all kinds, the Huebner team supports an exciting roster of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Content Specialist takes a lead role in content creation as a member of the Huebner Marketing account team, reporting to the Senior Director of Content. He/she will:
- Understand client brand, style and marketing channels to produce copy that best resonates with both internal and external audiences.
- Review campaign requirements and develop concepts by collaborating with team members.
- Develop and communicate strategy that transforms business objectives and goals into a plan that uses content to help achieve these goals.
- Consult with creative and production teams to understand and write for selected media strategies and vehicles.
- Create content calendars that provide big picture overview, guide the content planning process and facilitate team collaboration.
- Produce a variety of content that includes, but is not limited to, web copy, landing page copy, newsletter content, ad copy, social media posts, and blogs.
- Focus on the creation of pillar content that can be broken into many smaller derivative pieces and assets.
- Review all ads to ensure copy and graphics are complementary and creatively supportive of each other.
- Follow best practices for SEO and produce content that supports successful search strategies.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of content solutions according to customer needs, objectives and timelines.
- Be client-facing in project meetings and provide leadership and guidance in all content initiative discussions. This includes discussing best practices and processes with the client.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Experience in an advertising agency, marketing department, or media organization is a plus.
- Interest in and ability to research and write for manufacturing clientele.
- Experience with search engine optimization is a plus.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn the marketing business.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- The ability to multi-task between multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with and build confidence amongst co-workers.
- Disposition to work well and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
Colorado marketing agency Huebner Integrated Marketing is looking for an Account Strategist to join our team. A trusted marketing partner serving manufacturers of all kinds, the Huebner team supports an exciting roster of clients.
The Account Strategist is responsible for working closely with the Account Director on the strategic planning and guidance for agency clients to connect agency marketing efforts with clients’ business goals. Additionally, this person will be the key day-to-day agency representative on select clients and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. He/she will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, ensuring their book of business is profitable and growing by keeping an eye out for opportunities and cross-selling agency solutions that work for the client. A main focus of this job is the managing of projects between client, agency, and vendors, ensuring that projects are on time and budget. He/she must be knowledgeable in both the client’s business and the agency business.
This person is also responsible for keeping abreast of current marketing trends, specifically in digital and new media, and helping the agency President and Account Director formulate long-term strategies and develop efficient, effective programs that are beneficial to the client and profitable for the agency.
Attributes: Professional, positive/upbeat, proactive, self-starter/self-directed, resourceful, strategic, organized, team player, strong written/verbal/presentation skills, command of Microsoft Office programs
Breakdown by job requirement
- Obtains and applies knowledge of new media (digital, social, mobile, gaming) as well as traditional tactics (print, radio, TV) to create strategic plans that are designed to reach client business goals
- Coordinates research and analysis in the process of developing marketing plans and creative strategies
- Defines project challenges, measurement, and oversees implementation of approved plans and projects
- Collaborates with agency president and directors on keeping agency competitive by creating strategies and programs that perform well and produce results for clients
- Takes part in continuous learning surrounding the latest in marketing trends; reports to agency President with ideas for new products, services, processes
- Provides visibility for agency by participating in community service and promoting agency at professional and industry events; actively connects and builds relationships with agency prospects
- Maintains direct day-to-day contact and handles day-to day activities of assigned clients; arranges for sub if not accessible
- Meets regularly with account director to review status, progress, and direction of book of business
- Informs account director regularly of account activity for all assigned clients; involves account director immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations budget overruns, PR issues, etc.
- Receives client briefings, leads client meetings, fills out client contact reports for all client meetings (cc’s account director and/or CD), and quickly relays client’s project input and change orders to appropriate agency personnel
- Provides creative with solid input/creative briefs, as well as, support data and production materials
- Reviews all creative and production materials to ensure all are strategically sound and accurate; coordinates client approval of same
- Coordinates timing, budgets and logistics with clients and agency personnel
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients in person or via go-to meeting whenever feasible
- Estimates projects, campaigns, change-orders, and retainer costs for client projects, gets sign off from account director and client
- Regularly provides clients with budget and scheduling updates
- Builds in measurement whenever possible and follows up post campaign/project with evaluation reports
- Prepares bi-yearly comprehensive overviews of book of business, including revenue forecasts, and plans for future development
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from current clients and plays a supportive role in their development
- Tracks client campaign budgets and reports regularly to account director and client; manages client finances and agency projections sheets; works with Account Director and Business Manager to ensure profitability of jobs
- Uses agency management software program (Workamajig) to set up and manage all aspects of client jobs (scheduling, estimates/budgeting, time hours tracking, briefs, specifications, traffic to-dos/tasks, and documenting all client communications), and track time, write POs, post events on calendar
Being part of an active, small agency often requires staffers to take on tasks outside of their particular area of expertise. While employed by the agency, you will be expected to:
- Promote agency culture and objective; partake in agency team-building, brainstorming, and miscellaneous events
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, research, tutorials, courses, and/or seminars
- Represent agency at industry and/or community functions
- Invest in success of agency by making self accessible and available beyond regular business hours
- Promote agency at every opportunity and is well-versed on with agency credentials and specialties
- Adhere to agency’s brand standards and identity and corporate value