WHAT IS ONLINE PRESENCE MANAGEMENT?
It's How You Get Found Online!
Get found. Get remembered. Or get lost.
Your online presence management strategy begins with answering the question, “what is my objective?” If you don’t know what you are trying to measure, how will you know if you’ve succeeded or not. How will you set priorities? The second question that must be answered is, “who am I trying to reach?” If you can’t answer that question, how will you know where to find your audience, how to talk to them and what they want to know about.
While developing your online presence management strategy we’ve nailed down your strategic initiatives, content mix, social strategy and search plan. Now we begin implementing your content marketing plan, always keeping in mind the answer to that critical question, “what is my objective?” We deliver the right mix of content—demand-generation, customer-driven, and brand-focused —via the right mix of channels.
You’ve heard it before. If you can’t measure it, it doesn’t exist. Effectively measuring your online presence is a step you can’t afford to skip. What should you be measuring? Views, click-throughs, comments and shares are great. But how are those views, click-throughs, comments and shares translating when you view them in the context of your key strategic questions, “what is my objective?” and, “who am I trying to reach?”
Are you managing your online presence? Your competitors are.
Contact me so I can start managing my online presence!
Online Presence Management Strategy
The key to getting found online.
At Huebner Marketing we use the tools we need to build you a winning strategy—no more, no less. The tools we’ll choose from may include:
- An audit of your current online presence including
content, website, SEO and social media
- Customer research, including the development of customer personas
- UX research including multivariate testing to determine
what’s working and what’s not
- Analyzing and documenting your sales funnel
What you’ll get at the end of the strategic planning process is an actionable, measurable best-practices based online presence plan.
Managing your Online Presence
Flawlessly and efficiently executing your content marketing plan
An online presence management plan includes content: videos, infographics, e-books, long-form, customer-driven, curated. And delivery: Blogs, SEO; social media; PPC; websites, email, syndication. Huebner Marketing delivers on all fronts with:
- Writers—really good writers with subject-matter expertise and the skills to ferret out what they don’t already know
- Designers—UX, SEO and responsive design experts, not HTML jockeys
- Tools—marketing automation, CRM and automated measurement tools for effective process management
- Google-certified SEO and SEM experts—that one just speaks for itself. They’re awesome