New faces and a new look at Huebner Marketing
The Huebner team is happy to announce two personnel changes and an exciting brand refresh.
New team members and titles
- Ashton Belk now takes on the role of Director of Client Services. Ashton first joined us in May of 2021 as Marketing Director and made an instant impact. With experience in agile, cross-channel marketing, and a particular affinity for storytelling via video, she will now lead Huebner’s client work with manufacturers of big-ticket outdoor items across the United States.
- Abby Fraser also joins the Huebner core team as Senior Director of Content. Abby comes to us after most recently serving as VP of Marketing at LARVOL, where she crafted content for pharma and biotech customers. She is a wordsmith and a grammar aficionado, and she’s well-equipped to drive the content strategy for Huebner’s internal and client teams.
In a press release today, Founder and CEO Jim Huebner celebrated these additions:
“I could not be more excited about the direction of our team as we close out 2021,” he said. “When I started this company in 1989, I hoped we would be successful in attracting top talent to join our mission, and we continue to do that today.”
And a new look
It’s an exciting time at Huebner Marketing! In October, we launched are own brand refresh with a new website design right here at www.huebnermarketing.com.
The new site focuses on the value of brand RELEVANCY, especially in the manufacturing market where our clients work to build strong relationships with the dealers in their sales channels. New offerings include:
- Huebner Relevancy Report®– a comprehensive brand positioning study to identify a brand’s core differentiating story, complete with interviews of customers, employees, and dealers
- Huebner Relevancy Roadmap™– a strategic plan for rolling out that message of relevance to the marketplace, including detailed tactics and timelines
- Huebner Create™– creative production house for website creation, branding, asset creation, and marketing execution across all channels
Ashton, who managed the brand refresh this summer, says it was an important process for the Huebner team to walk through:
“The new website is a great representation of Huebner, not only of who we are as a company but of what we do for our customers,” she said. “We went through the same process of identifying what makes our brand relevant to our customers and the strongest ways to tell that story to the world.”
With more than 30 years of experience helping manufacturers tell their stories, the Huebner team is excited to continue to refine their own. The core leadership team out of Loveland, Colorado is supported by a 60+ person production team with expertise in graphic design, content creation, lead generation, and more.
If you’re struggling to identify what makes your brand a must-have, look no further. Ashton, Abby, and the whole Huebner team are here to help. Let’s talk.